Fort Myers Beach Real Estate
Fort Myers Beach is a town located on Estero Island, a 7-mile barrier island just south of Sanibel Island. There is a nice mix of condominiums and single-family homes to choose from. If beachfront property is your thing, there is plenty of that as well! Our main real estate office is located on Fort Myers Beach and we are happy to call this home.
- The beaches here are considered some of the safest for families because of the shallow, calm waters and weak undertow.
- Relics found in the area suggest that Spanish conquistadors may have passed through the island in the 1500’s.
- Bottlenose dolphins can often be seen swimming along the beaches or in back bay canals.
- Located on the north end of the island, Times Square is always bustling with activity and features restaurants, bars, and the Fort Myers Beach Pier.
- Shrimp is a big deal here. Each year, residents and guests celebrate the local shrimp industry during a weekend of activities and traditions called Shrimp Festival.
Our Top 5:
Get out on the water!
Whether you’re sightseeing or just relaxing, nothing beats a day out on the water! Rent a boat and explore the beaches and estuaries around the island. Learn more
Enjoy shopping, outdoor dining, live entertainment or just take in the perfect sunset from the pier. There’s always something to do in Times Square. Learn more
Lovers Key State Park
Discover remote, solitary beaches or explore the park by hiking, biking, kayaking, or paddle boarding. Park features also include a boat ramp, picnic area, playground, and concessions. Learn more
Bowditch Point Park
Located on the northern tip of Fort Myers Beach, Bowditch Point Regional Park is a great place to relax and unwind. The park features beaches, boat docks, grills, tables, concessions, and restrooms. Learn more
Everybody knows how amazing their breakfast delights are, so get there early and beat the rush. Learn more
Town of Fort Myers Beach – Website
Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce – Website