Fort Myers Real Estate
Fort Myers offers a variety of real estate opportunities. From historic communities with single-family homes to metropolitan areas with high-rise condominiums, there seems to be something to please anyone. Overall, Fort Myers has a higher concentration of year-round residents in comparison to other areas in Southwest Florida.
- Fort Myers is located along the banks of the Caloosahatchee River and has long been considered the gateway to Southwest Florida.
- Fort Myers serves as the county seat for Lee County, Florida
- Thomas Edison and Henry Ford established their winter home and laboratory here.
- “The City of Palms” has a vibrant downtown area featuring restaurants, clubs, shops, and galleries.
- The Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins call Fort Myers their home for spring training each year.
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is located in Fort Myers and serves nearly 8.4 million residents and guests per year.
Our Top 5:
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
Located on the campus of Florida Southwestern State College, this theater attracts some of the biggest names and off-Broadway performances. Learn More
Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Take a walk back in time and explore the winter home and laboratory of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. Enjoy 20 acres of historical buildings and lush, tropical landscaping. Learn More
Art Walk & Music Walk
Explore the local art & music scene on the streets of Downtown Fort Myers. Art Walk is the first Friday of each month while Music Walk is held the third Friday of each month. Learn More
Each winter, Florida’s manatees migrate inland to warmer waters. The 17-acre regional park features viewing areas, education plaques, and butterfly gardens. Learn More
Bennett’s Fresh Roast
As seen on The Food Network’s Donut Showdown, Bennett’s has amazing made from scratch donuts and fresh roasted coffee. Learn More
The City of Fort Myers – Visit Website
Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce – Visit Website