Naples is a well-established community consisting of seasonal and full-time residents. Real estate offerings range from modest condominiums to multimillion-dollar beachfront estates. Besides beautiful beaches, Naples is home to an extensive collection of dining, shopping, and cultural experiences.
- Gordons Pass and Wiggins Pass pay tribute to Naples’ first settlers, Roger Gordon, and Joe Wiggins.
- Barron Collier played a pivotal role in the development of Naples. He personally contributed to the construction of Tamiami Trail, the first paved road to link Miami and Tampa.
- The Naples Municipal Airport was originally a small airfield the US Army Air Forces built for training during World War II.
- Naples is thought to have more millionaires per capita than any other city in the state of Florida.
- Known as the Golf Capitol of the World, Naples has over 80 championship courses that are open all year round.
Our Top 5:
Enjoy fine dining, boutique shops, galleries, and more on Fifth Avenue South and historic Third Street South. Learn More
A nationally accredited zoo nested in a lush, tropical setting. Enjoy an intimate wildlife experience and daily activities. Learn More
The historic Naples Pier is a favorite location for fisherman and those looking to capture an incredible sunset. Learn More
Naples Botanical Gardens
Themed gardens that represent the culture and flora of Naples’ tropical environment. Learn More
Offering more than 40 eclectic waterside shops and restaurants, featuring fresh, local seafood. Conveniently located near Downtown Naples. Learn More
City of Naples – Visit Website
Naples Chamber of Commerce – Visit Website