The city of Bonita Springs is an attractive area with beautiful beaches and flourishing businesses. It is unique in the fact that it is located on both Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. From gorgeous beachfront homes to quaint, historic communities, Bonita Springs has a variety of real estate options available.
View Bonita Springs Listings
- Early pioneers first named the area “Survey.” It was later renamed to Bonita Springs by land developers to draw interest to the area.
- Fiddlerville, known for its millions of tiny fiddler crabs, was the area we now know as Bonita Beach.
- Bonita Springs was initially incorporated in the late 1920’s and then again in 1999.
- The center of town is nestled along the banks of the Imperial River, a water source that early settlers believed to have medicinal healing properties.
- Bonita Springs is a growing business community due to low business taxes, inexpensive commercial office space, and the growing number of educated professionals.
Our Top 5:
Barefoot Beach Preserve
Featuring a beautiful nature preserve and county beach park offering a secluded, uncongested way to experience the beach. Learn More
Everglades Wonder Gardens
A historic animal and botanical exhibit that is home to rescued birds and reptiles. Learn More
Lover’s Key Dog Beach
Bring your dog to the beach and let them enjoy the water as much as you do! Learn More
Featuring outdoor concerts, art shows, and other local activities, this park is hub for activity in Bonita Springs. Learn More
Experience a dolphin Jet Ski tour or sample local beer on the sunset brews cruise. Learn More
City of Bonita Springs – Visit Website
Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce – Visit Website[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[awesome-weather location="Bonita Springs" forecast_days="hide" custom_bg_color="transparent" custom_bg_color="#0066aa"]