The entire city of Cape Coral was pre-planned and developed as one large community. While some areas have been well established for decades, others have plenty of vacant land to build the home of your dreams. What makes Cape Coral so unique is its extensive canal system and direct access to the water.
- In the 1960’s, celebrities like Bob Hope, Anita Bryant and High Downs were brought in to promote the developing city of Cape Coral.
- At one point in the mid-2000’s, Cape Coral was one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- With an area of nearly 120 square miles, Cape Coral is the largest city between Tampa and Miami.
- Cape Coral has over 400 miles of canals, more than any other city in the world.
- Surrounded by water on 3 sides, Cape Coral is actually a large peninsula.
Our Top 5:
Yacht Club Community Park
Located directly on the Caloosahatchee River, this park features a public beach, fishing pier, BBQ areas, and community pool. Learn More
Wicked Dolphin Rum Distillery
The family run distillery produces award winning rums available throughout Florida and the Southeastern United States. Take a tour or visit the tasting room. Learn More
Sun Splash Waterpark
A 14-acre waterpark, featuring a large variety of water slides, pools, tot spot, and lazy river. Learn More
Rotary Park features nature trails, boardwalk, playground, butterfly garden and is part of the “Great Florida Birding Trail.” Learn More
Greenwell’s Bat-A-Ball & Family Fun Park
Greenwell’s Bat-A-Ball & Family Fun Park features batting cages, go karts, mini golf, midway rides and the Dugout Sports Bar & Grill, fun for all ages. Learn More
The City of Cape Coral – Visit Website
Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce – Visit Website[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
[awesome-weather location="Cape Coral" forecast_days="hide" custom_bg_color="transparent" custom_bg_color="#0066aa"]